The Majestic Ventura Theater, the best venue between LA and San Francisco, it offers a great 1920’s Mission Style Architecture ambiance – you can see & feel close to the band from practically anywhere in the theatre, excellent acoustics and easy nearby parking (a major plus). No question it is one of the hippest places to experience great music and So Cal’s best kept secrets.
Located in Ventura, California – minutes from the Valley and Santa Barbara, it is one of Southern California’s finest venues and home to the world’s most legendary artists – of all genres of music to include but not limited to: Punk, Alternative Rock, Reggae, Classic Rock, Metal, Blues, Country, Jazz, Funk, Latin, Rock en Espanol, Electronica, R&B/Trip-Hop/Hip-Hop, World and more. The Ventura Theater’s 1920’s Mission Style Architecture design, 1200 capacity spectacular venue, with multiple full bars, and ballroom boasts the best talent line-ups North of Los Angeles and on to San Francisco.
Rules & Regulations
The Majestic Ventura Theater houses all musical genres, and thus some shows require stricter regulations, depending on the Artist, and what we the staff deem to be appropriate for certain events. Included are our standard rules, which are amended on per show basis.
If you have any questions regarding a specific event, please go to the contact page, and send us an email, or call us directly at (805) 653-0721.
- NO MOSHING
- No Gang or Racist Attire or Communication. Enforced at all shows, no exceptions.
- No Re-Entry, No Refunds.
- Smoking in designated areas only “per V.C. Sec. 6273” Your Medical Marijuana card does not work here, so that kind of smoking is not allowed.
- Shoes and Shirts must be worn at all times.
- ID required to drink, State issued IDs and Passports are the only acceptable form of ID, no temporary, school, expired, foreign, or work IDs.
- No Stage-diving, No Crowd-Surfing.
- No Professional Cameras or Recording Devices. “unless otherwise posted”
- No Spiked jewelry or sharp objects.
- No outside food or Drink.
- No Fighting, or Lawbreaking.
- In accordance with new regulations put into place by the City Of Ventura, we are now required to provide a seperate section for the consumption of alcohol after 10PM.
Dress codes may vary on a show to show basis. Please check the info on the ticketing event page for each event